- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Years ago something happened to me that changed my life forever. Let me tell you my story.
I played varsity football at Kingswood-Oxford for three years. Throughout that time I suffered many injuries, especially to my neck. By my senior year, I was suffering from neck pain every day. It got so bad, I was unable to sit up for longer than 20 minutes without propping my head up with pillows. Plus, I was getting headaches almost everyday. My medical doctor recommended Ibuprofen, which did not help much. Otherwise, basically, he told me I would have to live with it. And, live with it I did for over two years.
A friend of mine convinced me to give their doctor a try. This new doctor asked me questions, did an exam, took some films, and then “adjusted” my spine. Within no time, my neck pain began to resolve and my headaches started getting better. And I had actually thought that headaches were normal. Oh, did I mention that this doctor was a chiropractor? Chiropractic worked so well for me, and I was so impressed with the other ‘miracles’ I saw in his office, that I eventually went to chiropractic school myself. And that’s how it happened.
Since then, I’ve dedicated myself to spreading the word about chiropractic and to helping as many people as possible live happy, healthy lives, naturally. From 3 days old to 94 years old. And, there is no limit to whom or how much chiropractic can help!
- Doctor of Chiropractic – New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Cum Laude Graduate – Kingswood-Oxford School, West Hartford, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health – Licensed and Certified State Chiropractor
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Nationally Board Certified (parts: I, II, III and IV)
- Connecticut Chiropractic Council
- International Chiropractors Association
- Wethersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Glastonbury Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Hartford Alliance
Ever since I was young, I knew I wanted to help people. I couldn't stand seeing people in pain, whether it was in real life or in movies. I wanted to help people get out of pain the best way I thought I could, naturally, without using drugs. I had walked on my father's back a thousand times as a child. When I got older, I figured out that I could pick him up off the ground and "pop" his back by giving him a bear hug. Not knowing what I had done than, I now realize I had delivered my first pseudo-adjustment, around the age of 16. That instant relief I saw and the way I remember my father's face lighting up is what drove me to become a chiropractor.
However, I had no clue what a chiropractor did other than adjust peoples backs. I had never been to a chiropractor before and decided to shadow one in college. I knew after the first few hours of watching him adjust his patients this was something I could do for a living! It was incredible to see how grateful and happy his patients were to be receiving the holistic, natural care he was providing. After college I immediately fell in love with the anantomy and the science behind all those "pops" I heard walking on my fathers back all those years ago.
Now I am thrilled beyond measure to be joining Dr. Chris and sharing his mission to help as many people as possible live happy and healthy lives, naturally. I look forward to meeting you soon.
- Doctor of Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Bachelor of Science - Keystone College, La Plume, PA
- Department of Public Health - Liscensed and Certified State Chiropractor
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - Nationally Board Certified (parts I, II, III, IV)
- American Chiropractic Association
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association